The SEO copywriting training course Content
SEO copywriting training course is essential for website Owner, Blogger, Publisher, Copywriter, Content writer, Guest or Ghostwriter, and many more who are related to writing. The below topics are covered in this training course.
- What is SEO?
- What’s Google Algorithms?
- What is a keyword or keyphrase?
- What’s the difference between Keywords and Keyphrases?
- What is the difference between the Head keyword & Long tail keyword?
- What’s the difference between key phrases and long-tail keywords?
- What is keyword strategy?
- What’s keyword research?
- How is keyword research done?
- What’s a transition word?
- What are functional words?
- What’s the site structure?
- Why site structure is more important to Google and users?
- How to start site structure?
- Why text structure is important for SEO?
- How to set up your blog post structure?
- What is copywriting checklist from starting to publishing?
SEO copywriting training course Content explanation step by step
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. It is helping to optimize the page or post of your website. By considering some SEO factors, we can increase Google’s ranking as well as we can invite more organic traffic. So, SEO is a vital part of inviting organic traffic to your website.
What is Google’s Algorithms?
Google`s search algorithms are a complex system that allows Google to find, rank, and return the most relevant pages or posts for a certain search query. This complex system is consisting multiple algorithms which consider various factors such as quality, relevance, or usability of a page or post. In our views, Google ranking factors are two categories. Such as-
- On-page SEO factors
- Off-page SEO factors
That’s why, SEO copywriting training course is most essential for copywriter as well as for Google’s algorithms.
What is keyword or key phrase?
Keyword or Key phrase is the term by using this, any user trying to search his requirement in the SERP`s.
What is the difference between Keywords and Key phrases?
Keyword is the search term in a single word usage by the traffic in SERP`s. On the other hand, key phrase is the search term with combination of words.
What is the difference between Head keyword & Long tail keyword?
The head keywords are concentrated at the peak. They generate high search volumes and lot of competitions. On the other hand, long tail keywords are scattered throughout the long tail. They generate relatively less search volumes and fewer competitions.
What is the difference between key phrases and long-tail keywords which are essential to understand SEO copywriting training?
The key phrase is the combination of words that is specific. For example “Professional Training Institute”. On the other hand, a long-tail keyword is a combination of words that is more specific. For example “Professional Training Institute in New York”. So, a long-tail keyword is the best selection for higher ranking in SERP`s
What is keyword strategy for SEO copywriting training?
Keyword strategy is the planning to write content based on your findings in your keyword research, now and in the future. So, let’s get started with keyword strategy by thoroughly investigating yourself, your product, and your competitors, as follows.
Looking at yourself
A good keyword strategy starts with looking at yourself and your business.
- What are you doing and why?
- How are your brandings?
- What are your goals?
- What’s your uniqueness?
- What is the message you want to send?
- Why would anyone want to visit your site?
- What do you want to achieve without wasting resources?
Looking at search intent
- Do you look at your search intent?
- Are people looking for information only or for buying stuff as well?
- Do you know your audience?
Looking at words
- Words are the center of everything’s that giving great insights
- You need to produce user-oriented content that fits user`s intent and goals perfectly
Looking at competition
While you writing up keyword strategy, you should closely look your competitors.
- What are they doing?
- How well are they ranking?
- What kind of content do they have?
- Are there ways to improve on that?
Looking at the search engine`s itself
- What’s the on-screen real estate like?
- Are there featured snippets?
- Is there a local pack?
- Are there other types of rich results?
Looking at data
- Analyzing data plays a vital role in the success of keyword strategy
- Google analytics providing insights into the performance of your website.
- The Google search console providing a lot of stuff to think about an opportunity to peruse
So, SEO Copywriting Training course helpful for any content writer, blogger as well as website owner.
What is keyword research?
Keyword research is a practice of SEO professionals to find and research search terms that users enter into the search engine while looking for products, services, or general information. There are several tools for keyword research that are most important for SEO copywriting training. Such as-
- Google keyword planner
- Ahrefs keywords explorer
- Google search console
- Moz keyword explorer
- Google trends
- Long-tail pro
- Keyword Tool
How is keyword research done showing in the SEO copywriting training course?
Maximum SEO experts believe, there are 8 crucial steps, while carrying out keyword research. Such as-
- Determine your mission
- Make a list of keywords
- Research your keywords
- Don’t forget long tail keywords
- Analyze the competition
- Take a closer look at search intent
- Determine a keyword strategy
- Start constructing landing page
That’s why; these are the ideal steps to keyword research showing in this SEO copywriting training course.
What is transition word?
Transition word is like putting cement between two sentences. It is making the text more readable to the readers as well as giving direction as well. For, giving direction, you can use transition words like-
- Most important
- Besides that
- And many more
If you are summarizing, you will use these words, like-
These are transition words for comparing. Like-
For concluding, you can use these types of transition words. Like-
Therefore, maximum SEO expert believes, transition words is the vital factor for Google ranking. That’s why, this SEO copywriting training course giving more impotency to learn transition words as well as their applications.
What are functional words?
Functional words are words that have little lexical meaning or have ambiguous meaning. It is expressed grammatical relationships among other words within a sentence, or specifies the attitude or mode of the speaker. Like-
- A, an, the
- All, below, much
- I, us, you, they
- It, this, anything
- Are, did, have
- Even, just, usually
- And, so, until
- No, never, not
- And many more
What is site structure?
The site structure is the process to organize your web content on your website. A website often consists of various types of content which are reflected by various types of pages and posts. It is most important to Google and users. Therefore, it’s a vital ranking factor. The site structure tools are-
- Internal links
Why site structure is more important to Google and users?
The site structure is more important for both usability and findability. A better structure increases the usability of the user. And well site structure leads to understanding about your site by Google. A Solid site structure has a great chance to increase ranking in the SERPs. There are three main reasons. Like-
Site structure helps Google understand your site.
It prevents you from competing with yourself
It`s dealing with changes on your website
So, site structure is more important to Google and users.
How to start site structure?
The ideal site structure looks like a pyramid structure with a number of levels.
- Home page
- Sub categories for large sites
- Page or post
Hence, these are the ideal site structure showing in this SEO copywriting training courses.
Why text structure is important for SEO?
Better text structure improves readability for readers to understand your text. When readers asking your text-related question to SERPs and your text can provide an answer, then there is a chance to increase ranking. So, text structure is important for SEO. So, be attentive about text structure.
How to set up your blog post structure which is an essential part of this SEO copywriting training?
The thumb rules of set up your blog post structure are as follows-
- Create a list of topics
- Bundle topics together
- Order your topics
- Write a few words about your sub topics
Hence, these are the ideal structure of blog post setup which is giving impotency in this SEO copywriting training course.
How to write blog post step by step learning from SEO copywriting training ?
The standard steps for writing blog post are-
- Write your blog post
- Correcting, Editing, and Optimizing
- Practicalities before publishing
- After publishing your post
- A while after publishing your post
Above all, 6 steps are the good practice for publishing blog post and giving impotency in this SEO copywriting training courses.
What is copywriting checklist from starting to publishing?
The standard copywriting checklist from starting to publishing is as follows.
- Pick a topic
- Do keyword research
- Write your text in your brand`s voice
- Try to create your images
- Create your Pinterest image and schedule it
- Do the last SEO check
- Publish or schedule your post
- Share your post on social media
- Internal link to your new post from other post
On going on a weekly basis
- Pin your post to pinterest
Recurring after a month on a three months basis
- Analyze the post-performance
- Optimize the post
- Check the internal link
Once every 6 months
- Share on social media
- Try to share in your newsletter
Above all, check list items, this SEO copywriting training course encouraging to consider as ideal, while publishing any type of post.
This SEO copywriting training course is giving a clear idea about, how to write SEO-friendly content. What should be done before and after publishing content? So, take a taste of this training.
Donated fund using for poor, helpless & autistic peoples to train technical skills & make them skilled manpower for the world.