Blog post should be SEO friendly
SEO friendly blog post has to be a good piece of writings. When starting a blog post, many bloggers just start writing as a typewriter whatever comes from their head. Someone has natural writing talents. And, others need help. Your blog post will be SEO-friendly if you follow the following top 10 tips during writing.
- Ask yourself before you write
- Divide your post structure
- Use paragraphs and headings
- Transition words make your SEO friendly blog post interesting
- Optimize your article`s length
- Use related keywords to make it SEO friendly blog post
- Link to your related existing content
- Let other people check your post before publishing
- Set a schedule to publish your content regularly
- Use the Yoast SEO plugin to check your SEO friendly blog post
How to write SEO-friendly blog posts?
The quality post is rich in information and helps the readers. The readers are looking at it, in the search engines. If search engines can provide it, that’s the SEO-friendly blog post. Hence, we explained step by step, how you can write SEO-friendly blog posts.
1. Ask yourself before you write
Before you start, ask yourself about your post.
- What do you want to tell your readers?
- Which central question do you want to answer?
- What is the purpose of your article?
- What’s the main idea of each paragraph?
- And what do you want your readers to do at the end of the text?
Write down all answers to the above questions, and then start writing. Think about search intent, maybe someone has. It is easy to get an insight into the search term from the search result that you want to rank.
2. Divide your post structure
To write an SEO-friendly blog post, you need to make sure about your post structure. An ideal post has three sections. Such as-
- Introduction-In this section introduce your post
- Body- In this section answers your question and explains the purpose of your post.
- Conclusion-In this section make a summary.
Write down few sentences in all three sections of what you want to say. So, make a summary that will structure your post.
3. Use paragraphs and headings
Everybody uses paragraphs but not proper way. Don’t use paragraphs for looking nice only. Also, don’t try to write lengthy paragraphs. Every paragraph should have unique idea and subject.
Headings are making your post not only more readable and attractive but also help Google`s to find readers requirements. That’s why; need to write keyword in the headings.
4. Transition words makes your SEO friendly blog post interesting
Transition words help people to understand the relationship between the sentences and paragraphs. For example, let’s say there are three reasons people buy your product. You should use transition words, Firstly, Secondly and Finally. Also, words like similarly, however and for example gives a clear signal to the readers. Therefore, transition words are very important to add structure to your text.
5. Optimize your article`s length
Write your blog post with a minimum of 300 words but keep the length of your article balanced. Google doesn’t like long articles. On the other hand long article scare users away. You can write a long article when you are skilled. So, use keywords throughout your text to make sure you end up with an SEO-friendly blog post.
6. Use related keywords to make it SEO friendly blog post
Using focus keywords not only make your article less attractive to read, but also, hurt your search ranking. Google is getting smarter and like you to write content that will people love. It doesn’t want to use focus keyword in each other sentences, but there is an alternate way. Google can easily understand your topic, if you use synonyms and related key phrase of focus keywords in your text. That’s why; try to use synonyms and related key phrase throughout your copy.
7. Link to your related existing content
If you`ve already written content on the same topic related to your new post, then don’t forget to link it. Linking with the previous and current post is showing the authority which is more important for ranking. In that case both Google and readers will give you “thanks “. Also don’t forget to link with the subject which is great for the readers. May be they will feel interest to read it and navigate your site. It is helping to manage your content and understand the relationship between different content on your site. Hence, internal linking tools can help you to suggest finding out related page or post in your site. So, try to link to your existing content.
8. Let other people check your post before publishing
Before publishing your post, let other people read your text. Ask them about readability and your main concept reflected or not in your text. Invite them to make correction about any typos and grammatical errors, if any. If you find everything is okay, then hit the publish button. You can form a good team like a way and forward your post to them for getting proper suggestions.
9. Set a schedule to publish your content regularly
Add content regularly in your website, so that Google can understand your website is alive. Inactive website Google can less crawl that has negative impact in ranking. Moreover, you have to make sure about your text; your content is containing high quality, informative and well written. It can provide entertain your readers and fit their search intent. If you face any difficulties to publish your post regularly, you can create editorial calendar. It will make it easy. So, set a schedule in your editorial calendar to publish your content regularly.
10. Use Yoast SEO plugin to check your SEO friendly blog post
SEO friendly blog post is containing the following items. Such as-
- Key phrase in the right places like in your copy, title, meta description, alt text , headings & url
- Synonyms and related key phrases in your copy
- Paragraphs within 300 words and 7-8 sentences
- Sentences within 20 words
- 30% transition words
- Internal links
- External links
- Focus key phrase within limit
- Same Key phrase not use in the previous existing content.
Above all, terms can check Yoast SEO plugin and feedback other suggestions which are fit for your post. That’s why; you may use the Yoast SEO plugin to check your post perfectly.
By following the above tips, you can write SEO-friendly blog posts more easily & undoubtedly. Peoples are looking at their requirements in the search engines and search engine showing your quality content as a reference. That’s the way, you can increase your SEO-friendly blog post ranking in the SERPs & fulfill your other requirements.