What is the meaning of future students?
The future or prospective students are someone who is interested in or likely to become a student in the future dates. Admission criteria met set by the authority of the student but, not yet admitted.
What are some tips for future students before enrolment?
If you want to be a future student for any institute, then the following tips are for you.
- Research more about the institute
- Visit their website
- Physically visit their campus
- Attend a testing class
- Meet with a faculty member
- Shadow a current student
- Calculate your admission chances
- Apply for scholarships
- Decide whether you will enroll or not.
What are the special features of RIPTI?
R Islam Professional Training Institute (RIPTI) has special features for admission. Such as;
- There is no age barrier to admit. Anyone with any age can take admission.
- No any gender discrimination. Both female and male can take admission.
- There is no fixed academic education level requirement to admit. Anyone with class VIII to Masters Level can take admission.
- No fixed semester. Anyone can admit anytime over the year.
- There is a placement cell link with the employer community for the best skills.
Who will be “RIPTI”s future students?
The students who are interested to enter the job market with skills background will be the future student of RIPTI. Anyone by completing our following courses can earn handsome livings that are giving more money and more profit.
- Word press website design
- Building design and construction
- Electrical House Wiring
- Lathe machinist
- Driving cum Auto Mechanic
- Auto Mechanic
- MS Office application
- Graphics Design
- Content Writing
- Basic Internet
- Android Apps Design
- ICT for Class IX-X
- Social Media Marketing
- ICT for Class XI-XII
- AC & Freeze Technician
- Service Advisor
- Auto Scanner Operation
- Service Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Motor cycle Mechanic
- Auto Denter
- Shallow Machine Mechanic
- Auto Painter
- Tractor Mechanic
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto CAD 2D & 3D
- Basic English as a communication Language
- English Grammar